Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Now I Understand..

So, I've always been amazed that people take pictures of their children when they are a complete disaster. Why is this so cute? sweet? They are a mess, right? Well, Jack has helped me understand why mom's insist on taking pics of their dirty children. In my eyes it is precious and I think he's the sweetest thing ever. You want to mess that spaghetti sauce up in your hair? ok - that's fine - because he's my little Jackman. Anyway, for some I know it's weird, blogging about my spaghetti faced kid. But now that I'm a mom I guess I rank with one of those weirdos that thinks it's cute. So here he is.... The best was his hair - why he felt the need to run his tomato covered fingers through his curls I will never know. 
you still love me right mom? my bib says grandma loves me (of course they do!)
hmmmm did i do something wrong?
notice Maddie taking her usual location during Jack's mealtime (I think this is the highlight of Maddie's day)
all shined up and ready to go!

1 comment: