Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 10 Things That Make Me Happy...

I have been inspired by Kelly to post something besides pictures of kids... Here it goes the 10 things that make me happy!
1 - Family - hands down the #1 thing that makes me happy. I couldn't be more blessed. Two beautiful children inside and out, a wonderful husband that keeps me on my toes, parents that are my role models, brothers, a sister in law, a niece and inlaws that mean the world to me. There is nothing I'd rather do then spend time with you all.
2 - Flowers - they are purely simple and beautiful and bring an instant smile to my face.
3 - Friends - new and old I know I know you are always there for me.
4 - Alcohol - just one glass or maybe two whether it be wine, a bottle of beer or a margarita I do not care. There is just something about sitting down, kicking up my feet and having a drink that is relaxing.
5 - Baths - relaxation at it's finest (door must be closed and kids out of sight!)
6 - A nice warm drink on a cold winter day while reading the newspaper.
7 - Cooking and Baking - baking makes me feel like a kid again - this was one of my favorite things to do growing up. Now I love cooking - the thrill of trying a new recipe is so much fun!
8 - Photography - I have always enjoyed taking pictures, but I found a passion for it when Jackson was born. I couldn't ask for better inspiration than Jack and Lauren. Children are so precious and through pictures you are able to catch some of those memories that will stick with you forever.
9 - Exercise - a walk, yoga, a jog, simply stretching - again it does not matter they all make me happy.
10 - Being home with my kiddos - though there are days (this week) that I may appear a bit crabby and don't seem to be real happy about spending all day with them - I really do love it and am thankful to be able to spend this time with them. Let me just say that #1, 3, 4, 5 & 9 all help to make #10 more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment