Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tractor Rides

What 'do tractor rides' bring to mind? for me it brings back memories of sitting on a blanket on the floor of the tractor, having a packed lunch with dad & grandpa (anything Little Debbie), bouncing around and hitting my head on the window, rewinding and fast forwarding the tape player so we could memorize a song or writing down the lyrics to 'cadillac ranch', breathing in some nice fresh dirt, lots of good memories - thanks dad :-)
Here are a few pictures of Jack's 'tractor ride' with papa
we had donuts....
and found some frogs...
Just the first of many rides with papa!
So, if you can't tell Jack is at Jodi's today, and I'm not doing a good job at prioritizing my to-do list... procrastination has always been a forte of my mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment