Wednesday, August 4, 2010

6 months

Lauren is 6 months (approaching 7...)- I just love this time! She loves to sit and play, laugh at her brother & is super laid back (though is beginning to develop a little bit of an attitude!) She sits back and lets her brother splash her with water, tickle her, steal her toys - but she is starting to figure out how to let out long, loud squeals when she wants something. Our little Lauren has gone from Jack's mimi, to baby, to Lauren, now she is 'my sister'. Watching these two laugh and play with each other brings a smile to my face.
Ever since we found out we were having a girl I've dreamed of taking pictures of her in a little tutu.. so here are a few. Our serious Lauren wasn't in the mood to give out too many smiles yesterday... but I caught one!

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she has alot on her mind in a couple of these pictures - what was her brother doing to her? SHe is definitely a little princess, give her big hugs from Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her :)!!!!! Can't wait to have her all to myself (ok- i'll share with papa and mama) in the great northwest!!!

    ReplyDelete