Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A First..

Today Jack had his first 'crush'. She was a brunette 4 year old that wanted him to chase her... and chase her he did for 20 minutes around the Eden Prairie Mall playground. They climbed, and ran, and hid and stared into each others eyes... until she ran to her mom saying 'this boy keeps following me'... but then they were off again this time quacking like ducks (don't ask me why). I watched from afar laughing inside that this may be Jackson's first crush and how cute it was. Then she had to leave and the look on his face as she left was priceless - my heart broke for him as his friend had to leave and he didn't understand why - they were having so much fun! But then she came back... yes to say goodbye and to let him know, "my mom is making me leave - bye". He stood at the playground entrance and watched as she walked away.
Oh how I wish I would have taken a picture of them playing and Jack's face as she walked away.
As we were driving home I remember Jackie telling me stories of Curt chasing little girls at the swimming pool and kissing on them... will Jack be carrying on the Tetzlaff men's moves?
Yikes - This could be an adventurous ride!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...did you see the hearts floating around his head? I will never forget what I saw with Curtis...enjoy!! Wait till he goes to school....the first thing out of the Teacher at conference is "Boy he sure likes the girls!" K-6th Grade!!!!! That is if he takes after his Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh! Allison don't blame this ALL on Curt....you were a little boy crazy!

    ReplyDelete