Sunday, June 17, 2012

What do you love about your dad?

This morning I asked the kids what they loved about their dad:

Jack: 'I love going places with him'

Lauren: 'I love dad' (so I don't think she really got the question..)

Elaina: I think she would say 'he makes me smile & giggle'

Maddie: I think she would say 'Just remember I was the first kid.'

 Happy Father's Day Curt!

 And what do I love about my dad? I'm not sure exactly where to start because there are so many things. But most of all I think I love all the things my dad has taught me and continues to teach me about life. You are truly an amazing father - I love you Dad - happy Father's Day! 





1 comment:

  1. How sweet - Your kids are pretty lucky to have Curtis for their Daddy, and they lucked out in the Grandpa department too! Happy Father's Day, Curtis!

    ReplyDelete