Monday, September 10, 2012

10 on 10 (an attempt)


So this is more like '8 on 10'... but an attempt to capture a moment in our day on every hour.

 





 

7:00 - trying to wake up
8:00 - playing chauffeur taking jackson to school
9:00 - MUST run
10:00 - oops.... I was running
11:00 - patiently waiting for Jack to finish school (yes I bribe Lauren with suckers - caught)
12:00 - it's apple crisp season (ps - don't try a healthy version of apple crisp - stick with the lots of butter and brown sugar versions!)
1:00 - getting excited for MOPs to start next week
2:00 - oops I'm sure since the kids were napping I was doing something very important - yes of course very important
3:00 - Sleeper #1 awakes & decides to paint apples 
4:00 - time to play with sweet little Elaina

THE END

2 comments:

  1. I love Lauren's smile...and Jack's apples are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Lauren's smile! Looks like the bribing worked :)
    You are brave driving with your coffee like that - it would've been on my lap.

    ReplyDelete