Friday, January 11, 2013

10 on 10 January













6:00 - we are doing a 'cleanse' at our house - so instead of coffee I get this (just not the same) 
7:00 - my key chains make me happy - going to the dentist does not
8:00 - this stuff works miracles!
9:00 - baby dolls and forts - a daily occurrence
10:00 - got this for a friend... am really enjoying reading it daily... I haven't mailed it yet - sorry friend! 
11:00 - vacuuming is no fun - but my socks are :)
12:00 - lunchtime mess
1:00 - I like to put on a clean table cloth, light a candle and hide in this little space when the house is a mess and the kids have laid down for naps - happiness
2:00 - E's new trick
3:00 - This sign is taunting... I walk by, but stop to take in the aroma and a photo...
4:00 - rain + rush hour = a lot of singing in the car

Happy January 10!

3 comments:

  1. I was going to ask....did you have coffee????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Calling…I am reading that book right now. Keep it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, excedrin migraine does work miracles:)

    ReplyDelete