Wednesday, March 13, 2013

lately

Since I know that if you're reading our blog you probably would rather see pictures of the kids, than pictures of Curt & me :) So here is what the Tetzlaff kids have been up to lately. 


First of all I got a new camera, a new haircut & Elaina would love to permanently be attached to my right hip if I would allow her :)


Elaina has this funky hair thing going on - it's cute and curly out of the tub, it's wispy and weird once it dries & she's still bald on the sides above her ears... poor girl - she refuses the headband which cures all problems - but refuses. She turns it into either a necklace or an eye patch instantly. She is also sporting the vampire teeth - can't see it here, but this look will soon pass :) 

her brother can not keep his hands off of her... he's always trying to make her laugh
 

and keep her happy - he's a good big brother!

Lauren is funny - this is a typical Lauren face. She's very serious these days.

The kids have been loving playing out in the snow. They are typically 'making pizzas'


and Elaina sits and wishes she was out there playing too, but it's not my favorite so she gets to stay and hang out with mom :) 

and that's what we've been up to lately, just doing life :)



4 comments:

  1. Oh my can I have an 8x10 of the one and only Lauren face!!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elaina, do not worry about your hair cut. I have I had a mullet for the past 6 months. My Mommy has to put it in either pigtails or a pony otherwise I look CRAZY! She says my sisters had a mullet too, so know this too shall pass:)

    Love,
    Charlotte Lange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlotte, that makes me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new camera takes nice pictures!!! Love Miss E, and her hair!

    ReplyDelete