Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Place To Call Home


aaahhhhhhhh... home. It's been a long journey for our family, but we are finally here and it feels so right! We bought our home last Wednesday and moved on Saturday. All night Friday I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas morning - I was so excited to move! We had Curt's parents and friends help - what a blessing they all were to us. Here are some pics of what we've been up to:


Our final walk through before closing. Elaina didn't get to come along - thank you Jodi!


The kids spend the majority of their waking hours doing this (note Elaina is holding on for dear life!)

we've been going out for walks - it appears we have moved into a retirement community, haven't found any kids in the area yet - but we're scoping it out! 

unpacking & more unpacking - slowly but surely we are getting there



 The kids are loving their rooms!

 and I am loving the view!





5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations, I am sure you guys are thrilled to be somewhere you can really call home. I can't wait to come visit and sit on your deck with you. Let me know when a good time to come up is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Lovely! Looks like the kids are loving it - can't wait to hang out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for some pictures!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may need to find Elaina some body armour and a helmet. Life in the driveway may get a little rough for our little peanut! Looks like everyone is loving the new digs. It is great to make a house a HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love! Cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete