Monday, September 30, 2013

brilliant!

Emily & I did a photo session swap on Saturday and all I can say is that it was a brilliant idea! Why I have never thought of this before I don't know. We dressed up our families & met up for a quick photo session (45 minutes, 2 families, 1 little girl who wanted nothing to do with having her photo taken & some rain) It was nothing but efficient - I seriously can not believe Emily got some nice pics of our family - she's good! 

They have a family blog too & their family was picture perfect - you'd think they did modeling for Family Fun magazine or something... you say stand here and they smile on cue - seriously all 3 children and dad did too - I think Emily bribed them.... hmmmm






and my little miss Lauren - oh how we love you sweet little girl :) 


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea! They all turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely not above bribery! :) We'll have to make it an annual event, the guys will love it! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe they can have an annual slumber party the night before :) weirdos!

      Delete
  3. Bribery works in the Lange house! Love Lauren's picture, you must put all three of the kids pictures up somewhere in your house:)

    ReplyDelete