Sunday, April 13, 2014

smiles all around

This moment yesterday made me smile for so many reasons. 

1) obviously that Lauren is learning to ride a bike 
2) Curtis is helping her - It has been a long winter for Curt and his back. He is 3 weeks post surgery and doing amazing - praise the Lord! 
3) I think we can safely say winter is behind us - we only have a few trace spots of snow left - the creek in our back yard is flowing and there is green popping through my flower beds. 

I have big hopes for Spring - we get to travel to WI for Easter and to IA for Brett & Jaclyn's wedding in 2 weeks. Spring makes me happy, family makes me happy, a healthy husband makes me happy! 
Life. is. good.


-allison

3 comments:

  1. reading this a couple days late to inches of snow on the ground :( why do we live in MN? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very, very good question Emily! I so thought Spring was here to stay.

      Delete