Friday, October 23, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Since it was a rainy day and we were trapped inside we did a little photo session (practice I should say) on my favorite subject - Jackson. Thought I'd share some pics before we're off for the weekend! To Madison we go for a Tetzlaff wedding - hope everyone has a great weekend!
This little smile can get away with a lot!
and this would be the sly guy... I didn't do it look.
Here is the GQ model pose, leg crossed and everything
playing in the rain - this didn't last long it was cold! and check out the cute little hat Grandma W found bargain shopping...
and jack's favorite thing to do right now - read books - he's happy!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. When he's happy... I'm happy! What a sweetheart, can't wait to spoil him for a few days. We need to see him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pic my fav pic...there all so cute!

    ReplyDelete