Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Prints & Frames

So for the last year I've been kind of accumulating things I love, think I need to have, have ideas for (but just not quite sure exactly what for yet...) Well, the ideas have started to come together - they always do. And anyone that's creative knows sometimes (ok a lot of the time) you just can't put your finger on exactly what you have in mind, you just know it's something - someday. It is playing around until you create something that works. This spring I've been able to turn some of these ideas into new products for my spring and summer line - enjoy! 

 5"x7" framed 'dream' printed on vintage map - $18

  5"x7" framed 'love' printed on reprinted 'old vintage postcards' - $18

  5"x7" clip frame 'sing' printed on vintage music sheet - $12

 8"x10" shabbied frame (tan handmade fabric flowers, vintage buttons, ribbons) printed on satin bookcloth - $35
 8"x10" shabbied frame (pink & brown velvet handmade fabric flowers, vintage buttons, ribbons) printed on satin bookcloth - $35


 5"x7" shabbied frame (pink & brown velvet handmade fabric flowers, vintage buttons, ribbons) printed on textured cardstock - $25
 5"x7" shabbied frame (pink & brown velvet handmade fabric flowers, vintage buttons, ribbons) printed on textured cardstock - $25

2 comments:

  1. You know that I can't relate to the creative thing, but I LOVE all of this. Nice work - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.....very creative!

    ReplyDelete