Friday, December 9, 2011

Eddie, Butch & My Little Elves

 This is Eddie...

He arrived with Amanda!

this is the butch... not exactly what I had planned...

but she's still pretty cute! 

and these are my little worker elves...
She goes by 'LK the Elf' and is learning how to answer calls and take orders. She takes her job very seriously and I think within a couple of years is going to be awesome! 

and this one goes by 'JT the elf' he's my creative lead - working hard on creating well anything that he can cut - he was very proud of this intricate masterpiece. 


and as we were working away today I learned that they both must listen (a little at least) during bible school because when this song came on - they both bust out in tune! (it might need a little practice)



Happy Friday!

3 comments: