Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Friday (a day early!)

This week this little girl is enjoying sitting in her jumper!



and is starting to give out smiles more easily!

her littleness still amazes me

and I like to steal as many quiet little 'snuggle' moments as I can. 

this little girl is teaching me what people mean when they say their child is 'spirited' - I think she's 'spirited'!

and she loves nuts. This little girl would eat nuts and pickles for breakfast, lunch & dinner if we let her. 

 Looks like the girls stole the show this week - sorry Jackson! Jack has been busy with preschool & taking care of his sisters. He can hardly contain his excitement to go down and visit Grandma & Grandpa in Iowa this week, then he gets to go fishing with daddy and papa George next weekend when we get home. We just started packing today and the kid is flying high with excitement! 

Thank you beautiful weather for lunches on the deck

Thank you Apple Store for having a play table to keep the kids entertained

Thank you lazy nights for picnics & movies in mommy & daddy's room. 

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love Elaina's smiles-so sweet. Oh little spirited one Grandma loves you lots-you will be a very creative and talented young lady!!
    Is that a pepperoni roll?!?!
    Have safe travels to Iowa-have fun. Good luck fishing Jackson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Eyed that pepperoni roll too. Lauren would eat well if lived with me, house pickles n nuts are a staple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now reading this and I love it! Emelia is my spirited child...they keep us on our toes:)

    ReplyDelete