Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten on Ten (I did it!)



I always love reading other's ten on ten posts & I think it's a fun way to capture a glimpse of your everyday - so here it goes the Tetzlaff's first ten on ten!

8:00 - Today is going to be a working at home ALL day kind of day - which means no froufrou coffee today. This will have to work.


9:00 - J&L's favorite pass time - pack things into paper grocery bags & pretend they are going somewhere...

10:00 - tormenting their little sister (note bracelet on E's arm)

11:00 - working on some new ideas for Craftstravaganza on Saturday (why am I such a procrastinator?)

12:00 - sleeping beauty

1:00 - kids are sleeping, maybe I should get ready for the day

2:00 - some quiet time with Elaina

3:00 - found these blocks in a random box thought they needed to be put up

4:00 - working.

 5:00 - is it happy hour yet?! We are all anxiously awaiting dad to come home!

Good Night!




4 comments:

  1. I love this...and the picture of Miss E looks like you!!!! I should have done this with you...next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the bite marks on the blocks from MadDog or children?? Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did it!! And I didn't :) I think this is a 10 on fourteen (or something) kind of month for us. LOVED your pictures and your sweet little life. God id good! Your children are adorable! And good luck at your show this weekend! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!

    ReplyDelete