Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My mom

My mom is great. Honestly 15 years ago I would have cringed if you told me I was like my mom. Today if you tell me I'm like my mom I smile and say thank you, definitely take it as a compliment now. She's awesome and we got to have her spend the week with us last week while dad was on a work trip practicing his Spanish. We shopped for 'old crap', repainted a bunch of our not so nice furniture, hung out, tried to go out for dinner with the kiddos & she just helped us out. We love having her here!







Love you mom!

8 comments:

  1. My turn!!! It is my turn for Kathy time next. No budging in line, K? Your mom is the best and I am so blessed to call all you my in-laws :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I on the other hand always thought your mom was cool!!!!!! Such a sweet post and so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being "Cool" runs in the family!! Glad you had a fun week...Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your Mom loved this post. That would make me cry if my kids wrote that about me! Kathy, I have always thought you were cool too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did cry, but happy tears. The kids always say that about me, I would cry watching them read a book. I'm kind of a sap that way.

      Delete
    2. That must happen once you have kids or something because I find myself crying when I read them books that aren't even sad or car commercials that have kids in them....it's so weird:)

      Delete
  5. lol - those comments all make me laugh - sorry wasn't trying to make you cry mom ;)

    ReplyDelete