Thursday, April 4, 2013

So much to celebrate!

March was a month full of things to be celebrated - be forewarned this may be a photo overload!

Grandma turned 60!! The kids insisted on getting her balloons.

We celebrated at Carmello's - yummo! (never had pistachio cake... delicious!)

love, love this picture of Jackie & Tami!

Great Grandpa turned 86 - this man cracks me up

Four generations 

and Papa Al had a birthday - we didn't get to celebrate with him but we did send him some beautiful art :) 


Running a 7k (this is the longest distance I have ran EVER... worth celebrating!) 

Tami's wedding shower (someone said we'd be cool if we put our hands on our hips...)

Easter egg hunts in the snow


My sweet cousin Holly that chose to spend her spring break in Minnesota with us (that's worth celebrating!) 

she even packed meals at Feed My Starving Children with me - she's pretty much awesome!

More Easter celebrating in Iowa with lots of cousins

and Aunts & Uncles

and the little people :) 

 and we even got our 'Schlemme fix' 

March was a good month, I liked March it made me happy & we found our house in March which also makes me very happy! April has arrived with sunshine, so my prediction is more good times ahead :) 





3 comments:

  1. Definitely good times ahead! I love picture overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of all the cousins, aunts/uncles, etc. Glad you had a good March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the pictures. Do you think we'll take our kids' picture on our yellow couch when they're teenagers? So glad we got to see you!

    ReplyDelete