Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Sale!

Ok, here it is a Cyber Monday & Tuesday sale at Allison Marie Design! 20% off my Etsy shop until midnight Tuesday November 29. 
Enter the code 'Cyber20' at checkout. My shop is stocked up for the holidays - happy shopping!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/allisonmariedesign

Here is a sneak peek to a few new pieces! 

Custom subway print - this is a family print. Just send me up to 40 words/ names/ etc that are meaningful and I will put together artwork - print is 8x10, matted on natural black wove raffia & framed in an 11x14 frame. $45

 Custom 22"x18"frame. 4 - 4x6 prints matted on ivory satin book cloth & a vintage looking soft gold floral paper. $60

12"x18"glass clip frame. Print matted on black satin book cloth & paisley printed paper. $38

22"x18" Custom Frame. Print can be customized and looks best up to 6 letters. Any text, verse, etc can be added under print. $75

28"x14" Custom Frame. Print can be customized and is matted on a silver foil stamped handmade paper. $90

20"x10" matted Wine sign (any 4 letter word can be done). $48

4"x10" Twinkle framed in glass clip frame. $15 

5"x7" Snow framed in glass clip frame. $12 

Don't forget that I love custom projects - so if you don't see exactly what you are looking for just send me an email or give me a call and hopefully we can create the perfect gift for yourself or someone else! 

~Allison



1 comment:

  1. Very nice - I especially like the Venteicher's wall art - that's my auntie! Beautifully done, you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete