Monday, March 5, 2012

Introducing Elaina Alice!

Introducing Elaina Alice Tetzlaff. 
February 16, 2012 ~ 4 lb 8 oz, 17.5"long



So I realize Elaina is 3 weeks old and I'm a bit behind on my blog - sorry! We've been soaking up this time with our precious little girl. Elaina surprised us with an entrance into the world 3 1/2 weeks early and needless to say we were not ready. But we are all settling in and everyone is doing great. Jackson & Lauren love their new little sister - she gets more hugs and kisses than could be counted. More pics to come soon - I promise! No more month long breaks - sorry grandmas for the slacking! 

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful - I think you are entitled to a longer break though. Maybe get a doctor's excuse!
    Congratulations Allison!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can't wait for my pictures on here...especially since I am on a Facebook hiatus:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean "more" pictures on here, not my:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable Allison! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete