Friday, March 30, 2012

This week

This week from the Tetzlaff kids...

 I have a bad case of baby acne :( but mom says I'm still beautiful!

I  love playing dress up. Mom really needs to get me some manly dress up clothes - I'd rather be a firefighter or football player but this week I guess it's Madonna.

 I'm working really hard on my table manners. Mom 'posted' a list of rules at the table. I don't think she realizes I can't read yet. Sometimes I think my mom is losing it - or maybe just crazy...


And last night we had a campfire and smores - I'm thinking we could do this every night! 
Happy Friday

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy week in the Tetzlaff house! Curtis has a pretty big smile on his face with that fire going. Give Madonna a big hug from me and Ennnna and Lorn big , ole kisses! Love ya guys, Mom

    ReplyDelete