Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lately

Lately... Miss Elaina loves to hang with her mom - especially from 10pm - 1am... we are working on this 

lately, this is what we look like most of the day... (well the sling part anyway - I'm not always smiling & Elaina's not always sleeping - but this is a happy moment for the two of us!)


Jackson is an awesome big brother & has been a great helper. 
He was so proud to put together this swing for his little sister. 

And this picture pretty much wraps up how much he loves Elaina. 
(Lauren loves Elaina too - she just has a different way of showing her love - usually involves stealing 'Ena's nuki' - this is a Lauren phrase as she runs around the house like a crazy woman - then proceeds to bring it back like a great big sister, gives Ena a great big kiss on the top of the head as she repeats 'soft touch, soft touch, soft touch')

They both really are doing great with Elaina - when someone asks them about their little sister they are so proud to show her off - it's precious!

Lately we have gone out for a few 'family dinners'. Umbrella drinks for the kids - why not?!


And today it is beautiful out, the ice rink in the back yard is melted & the kids can finally go out and play - YEAH!!!!! this makes mom happy - yes very, very happy :) Bring on spring - the Tetzlaff's are ready! 



4 comments:

  1. 1. That picture of Jack and E is precious.

    2. I love that the kids are playing with the radio outside...exactly where it should be :)

    3. DId you get the moby wrap? I couldn't tell if that was it, but if it is I bet it is awesome!!!!

    4. Does Elaina have curly hair? Oh my, I could eat her up. So so cute!!!

    5. I love your family! Wish we were closer, we would love to join you for dinner out!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! We will see you in less than 48 hours! I can't wait to hold Miss Elaina! Ok, that is whole lot of exclamations, but I am excited to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - We are super excited to see you guys too! and the weather is going to be beautiful - yeah :)
    Allie - It is indeed the moby wrap - I'm borrowing it!, I do not think Elaina has curly hair - I think that was bath night so it was styled, we wish you were closer too - then Reeser could teach my kids some 'dining out manners'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we would need back up if we took the kids out together. Grandma?!

    ReplyDelete