Friday, August 31, 2012

A few Friday lovelies

Curt is gone & I have to admit it makes me a little crabby. But I know he's having a great time fishing with his dad, uncle & cousin in Canada - and that is worth a lot! So, I am putting on my happy pants and sharing some things from the week that make me smile! (hopefully they'll make you smile too)

Babies first ponytail - ahhh :) 

 Fun free printables (this one is my favorite): http://www.beautifullyrooted.com/search/label/inspired

I put this free wallpaper on my phone (just so cute and pretty!) 
http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/post.cfm/free-iphone-wallpaper-set-one

Running around the house giving Elaina piggy back rides

one more reason I love fall 'oktoberfest' (did I mention Curt is gone for the weekend - I better get a case.. totally kidding! maybe...)


And finally Aunt Tami is coming to visit for the weekend & we are all so excited to see her!

Have fun fishing Curt! We'll miss you!


1 comment:

  1. Look at you being Miss Positive:) Hope you enjoyed your weekend! And your Octoberfest!

    ReplyDelete