Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear spirited daughter,

Some days you make me laugh, some days you make me cry and some days I don't have words to explain your 'free spirit'. I can only imagine what you were doing in your room for 2 hours before you finally fell asleep at nap time... (ps we cleaned your room last night, remember?) 

After investigating this scene I came to learn that you:

must have taken your baby dolls for a hike...

you had a tough time deciding what to wear for your hike - so you took all your clothes out of your closet...

when you got home one of the babies must have been a little sick, so you took her temp...

then you kicked off your shoes & read them some books...

and when you thought you were putting those babies to sleep - you put yourself to sleep too!
Sweet dreams my beautiful spirited daughter!

Love, mom

4 comments:

  1. Ok...this made me laugh! I think Miss Lauren could me laugh on any day! BUT I have one question....does Lauren really already own a North Face Backpack?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is sooo Emelia I love it! She has dug in potted plants, rearranged clothes, hid pillows and all sorts of stuff. Lauren and Emelia are too much alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just getting it out of her system early so when she turns 16 she will be the perfect teenage daughter! Actually, I hope she never changes because she makes me smile with all of her SPIRITED actions. You just have to love her :)

    ReplyDelete