Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Part 3

And Christmas Part 3... (2 weeks late) involved a lot of present opening.

Next year Cade you can hang with the older kids! 

snuggle time


and lots of play time - Papa's new white board was quite the hit! 
I just love the girls dress up clothes - too sweet! 

and here is a picture of Baby #3 and my shadow - Maddie (everywhere I go Maddie goes with me)... I'm not sure if she is sad or excited for #3 to get here... but she definitely knows she will be coming!

We had a wonderful Christmas & have been detoxing for the past 2 weeks. Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas for making our holidays so memorable and special we love spending time with all of our family! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa and the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dry-erase board brings memories of cleaning the hog buildings and offices for your dad!

    ReplyDelete