Thursday, January 26, 2012

everyday

Snapshots of every life with Jack and Lauren.

Watch out world Jack and Lauren have officially been introduced to Caribou - their first 'hot cocoa' - definitely a hit :) I mean really who doesn't like Caribou?

potty training - (this was NOT my idea.. but my independent little Lauren's idea..) she is doing pretty good - we just spend a lot of time sitting in the bathroom these days :) 

Last week was the dentist - note there are no pics of Lauren at her first dentist appointment. She did just fine & was definitely more excited about the toy basket & new toothbrush. Afterwards we discovered a little clepto in the car - JT revealed he took '2 toys, instead of 1 like he was supposed to' - so we had to go back apologize and return the goods - lesson learned? I sure hope so! ps - like the cool shades they get to wear? 

after the dentist.. we grabbed a bag of powdered donuts and sat at - guess - yeap Caribou

On Lauren's birthday I told her she should decorate her own birthday cupcakes (does that make me a bad mom? is it worse that I made her an angel food cake - my favorite - but the kids and I dug in and ate it before we had the chance to frost it or sing happy birthday to her? definitely not mom of the year worthy!)

then it was off to Edinborough to let the kids (and dad) run off some energy!



Happy Thursday all! 

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Caribou! So glad you are introducing them at a young age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Caribou and potty Training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clepto-love it all. Can't believe Lauren is potty training

    ReplyDelete