Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Baby,


Can you believe you've been hanging out and growing for 32 weeks? I have to tell you your dad and I are getting so excited to meet you! I will be honest and tell you we may be a little nervous about adding a third little Tetzlaff to the mix. But we know you are going to fill our hearts and home with even more love and joy than we already have. Your brother and sister love on you constantly so I can't wait to see how much they love on you when you arrive. They will probably drive you crazy some days (that's ok because I have those days too) but if your personality is anything like this pregnancy has been so far I'm predicting that you are going to be a very laid back, easy going, happy little girl! I just ask that you keep this up for the next 8 weeks & we will meet soon! 


Lots of love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment