Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Part 1

So, as I sit here in our 'Christmas Part 3' (don't worry I'll blog about that when it's over) I just sit and think about how truly blessed we are. Our Christmas is nearly a 2 week vacation so instead of having to cram it all in to a couple of days we get to spread it out and enjoy all the Christmas season has to offer. 

Today as we were on yet another 2 hour journey in the 'sports van' Curt looked at me and said, 'I really enjoy this, I know a lot of people wouldn't enjoy all the driving but I get to be with my family and that makes me happy.' He drives, I read, work on my computer & keep the kids entertained - we love it.

So Christmas Part 1 for the Tetzlaff's began last week we wrote letters to Santa, visited Santa, made ornaments for our Jesse Tree, went to a birthday party for Jesus, shipped out some last minute orders & on Thursday morning Santa visited our house (we have a special connection with Santa so he hooked up the kids early!) 







I know, I know Jack in footie pajamas (super dorky) but he is always asking for them when his sisters wear them... so Santa thought he needed a pair - and they may be one of his favorite Santa gifts... that or the bubble gum - it's the little things! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's dorky at all. Now, if he's still wearing them when he's 12 maybe:) Charlotte's favorite gift was gum too, easily satisfied children.

    ReplyDelete