Friday, October 21, 2011

A Friday morning note

What have we been up to for the past 3 weeks? Packing & moving & cleaning & unpacking & more cleaning & my children have been doing a lot of this...



They have been amazing with the transition to our new 'temporary' home & I am so so thankful! Not much of an update on the house situation - we could use some extra prayers for getting our home sold & for the woman trying to buy our home that she is able to get her financing in line so she and her boys can move in & it can finally be closed on. It's been taking a lot of patience for Curt & I but we know everything will work out like it's supposed to - we of course would just like it to work out soon! 

In the meantime the kiddos and I are working away this morning - in my new office - have I mentioned how excited I am to have an office? I know I have many many times!! But the kids are my #1 helpers and amazing. I am really supposed to be working now, so - Happy Friday! 

5 comments:

  1. Everyone sure enjoyed your products last night. Your mom and aunt did a great job. It is quite the buzz in Solon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they are really well-behaved. Where did you get those 'safe' looking scissors? I love that paper print in the background... gorgeous print! Looking forward to seeing you on monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison,

    It has been a long time, since we last talked. The kids are sure cute. Hope all is well.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are moved in and you have your own space, I am sure that will be wonderful! Need to see the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete