Friday, October 28, 2011

A Happy Friday!

Today we had our 20 week (doesn't it seem like I've been pregnant WAY longer than this?!) ultrasound to make sure baby is happy and healthy. And baby is indeed doing great :) So the question is 'is it a boy or a girl?' the answer is sealed tightly in this envelope - hanging on our refrigerator. How long will we be able to wait?



So for now this is all I have to offer (not even any 3d this time) This is a profile pic of the little one if you can't tell...

So, I had to go back and find pics of Jackson and Lauren when they were born & I am so excited to meet the new addition to our family in March :) 

Here is our little man...

and our little lady...

Both beautiful & precious & I am overwhelmed with joy to have gotten to see just a little picture of #3 growing happily today. We are all so excited to meet you little one! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can leave it on the fridge and NOT open it. How long was it on the fridge when you were pregnant with Lauren before you opened it? Glad everything looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ultrasound went well! I don't know how you can keep from looking in that envelope... ah, the suspense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing youve opened it already!!!

    ReplyDelete