Monday, October 31, 2011

Thinking Pink

Well it didn't take long to open up that little envelope on our fridge and it's time for the Tetzlaff's to starting thinking pink! I honestly did not care one bit whether this little babe is a boy or a girl, but I have to say I'm excited for Lauren to have a sister. Though I fear the ages of 12 - 18 and maybe a little after 18 too... but I am excited for the journey!

So I did a little 'etsy' window shopping this afternoon and had to post these for crafting inspiration! 

I think I can manage this flower without a sewing machine!

love this print for her room...

I love how delicate this hand dyed cheesecloth wrap is - sounds like a messy project - might be better off spending the $10...

and I found this which I think is just adorable - I have a few old children's books I found at a garage sale & thought I would one day need... now I think I know why I needed them :) And Curt never understands why I have some of things I do (sometimes it just can't be explained!)

And of course I love the idea of the monthly onesie! 

So it looks like Curt & Jackson will be soon outnumbered.. sorry boys!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again...Lauren will love having a sister and I am sure Jack will take great care of them! Have fun doing the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! I can't wait to see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete